TU’s mission is to bring together diverse interests to care for and recover rivers and streams so our children can experience the joy of wild and native trout and salmon.
Trout Unlimited seeks a Chief Financial Officer (CFO) to ensure that the organization operates with strong financial controls, transparency, accountability, and efficiency. The CFO reviews and helps formulate financial policy and strategy with the guidance of the President/CEO and the Board of Trustees. The CFO plans, organizes, and directs the overall financial and administrative activities of TU. The CFO represents TU in external financial relations and is responsible for reports to the President/CEO, Finance and Audit Committees, and presentations to the Board. Specific qualifications include:
- At least 10 years of progressively responsible experience in managing fiscal systems; non-profit experience and knowledge is a plus.
- A leader who can oversee and positively contribute to transactional, operational, and strategic functions within Trout Unlimited’s finance department and in the field.
- Experience in a senior role, partnering with senior staff, resulting in the development and implementation of a robust, transparent, and efficient financial management system.
- Innovative thinker, with a track record for problem solving and developing action plans and managing output.
- Ability to make decisions in a changing environment and anticipate future needs.
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player who will productively engage with others at varying levels of seniority within and outside of Trout Unlimited
- BA in Accounting, Master’s Degree, or CPA.
DRiWaterstone Human Capital is leading this search for Trout Unlimited. To apply, please visit: https://driwaterstonehc.com/position/chief-financial-officer/