Panagora Group is a small business providing novel and integrated solutions in global health and international development. Our goal is to provide innovative solutions that build national capacity and promote sustainability through robust local participation and capacity building, utilizing highly integrated and private sector solutions. Throughout our work, we embrace a virtuous circle of knowledge stewardship, collaborative learning, and application of evidence to heighten and accelerate positive health and development outcomes.
The Director of Contracts and Compliance is a full-time position in Panagora’s home office in Silver Spring, Maryland. Reporting to the Vice President of Program Impact, the director provides strategic leadership on contracts and compliance for corporate policies, capture and cost strategy for new business, as well as contract implementation and federal contractor compliance filing guidance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the strategic contract and compliance functions in support of new business and activity management
- Analyze contracts, leases, agreements, and solicitations to identify risk and ensure compliance with requirements company-wide
- Support corporate decisions by provide guidance on pricing and business strategies
- Provide input and review complex cost proposals and cost and pricing, terms, and conditions for contracts, subcontracts, and other agreements
- Perform proposal compliance reviews
- Develop and maintain contract and compliance standard operating procedures
- Lead global compliance initiatives through innovative approaches and strategic advice
- Provide direction on compliance priorities by promoting accountability and compliance integration into all activity management and activity offices’ implementation tasks
- Design and deliver various contracts and compliance tailored trainings that engage employees and build capacity
- Develops or reviews subcontract flow down documents to ensure compliance with prime contract requirements and minimize company liability
- Support internal/external audit activities including desk audit reviews, activity office operational reviews, as well as data request from internal/external customers
- Provide mentoring, advice, and counsel to activity management teams, finance and accounting, and operations staff to support day to day activities and build capacity
- Master’s degree and 12+ years of experience or Bachelor's degree and 15+ years of related experience
- Demonstrated knowledge in government contracts and subcontracts with particular emphasis on proposal support
- Experience with USAID contracts and cooperative agreements
- Excellent negotiation skills, including experience negotiating complex terms and conditions
- Must have experience with all contract types and a working knowledge of FAR/AIDAR
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and manage multiple priorities
- Must have the interpersonal skills to deal effectively with executive management and staff regarding Contracts and Subcontracts issues with high degrees of complexity and work issues to resolution
- Supervisory management experience in a multicultural, multi-team environment
- Flexibility and adaptability in a fast-paced environment
- High proficiency in Excel/Word/PowerPoint
Report to: Vice President, Program Impact
No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted. Only applicants who include the required application components will be considered.
Panagora Group is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
*Note: Panagora does not offer visa sponsorship at this time.