World Wildlife Fund (WWF), one of the world's leading conservation organizations, seeks a Grants Administration and Compliance Specialist. In collaboration with the Director Grants Administration and Compliance and in accordance with WWF compliance processes and procedures, manages compliance information and facilitates compliance monitoring of Government funding. Tracks and monitors contractual requirements and provides technical assistance as needed to ensure sound contractual compliance with Agreement terms and conditions.
- Identifies and interprets all contractual provisions of the Government-funded Agreements and monitors compliance requirements.
- In collaboration with Director, identifies and resolves compliance issues relating to Government-funded agreements. Conducts periodic checks of key USG compliance areas to ensure all agreement requirements are successfully met. Works with program staff to develop, organize, and finalize all materials needed for means of verification to document compliance. Facilitates action plans to bring programs into compliance, provides monitoring and oversight to ensure that compliance issues are fully addressed.
- Prepares all contractual requests to USG Donors for submission by the Director.
- Takes the lead on negotiations for Agreements funded by WWF Network and colleague organizations.
- Initiates internal closeout activities for USG-funded Projects; works with Program Managers to ensure all Donor closeout requirements are met.
- Reviews all database entries of agreements from Government, WWF Network and Colleague organizations to ensure accuracy and thoroughness of compliance information.
- Prepares proposal certifications and assurances, pre-award surveys, and other institutional documents as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience is required. A minimum of 4 years of professional experience including 2 years of experience in U.S. Government assistance processes and compliance regulations.
- Knowledge of USG Regulations (2 CFR 200) and grants management principles essential.
- Proficiency with Microsoft software systems, including SharePoint, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint essential.
- Initiative, ability to prioritize and complete work with minimal supervision
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Bilingual English – Spanish (Oral and written) a plus.
- Committed to building and strengthening a culture of inclusion within and across teams.
- Identifies and aligns with WWF's core values: Courage, Integrity, Respect, and Collaboration:
- Demonstrates courage by speaking up even when it is difficult, or unpopular.
- Builds trust with colleagues by acting with integrity, owning mistakes, and holding oneself accountable.
- Welcomes other points of view and ideas, recognizing and embracing different and contrary perspectives with kindness, curiosity, and encouragement.
- Makes conscious efforts to promote cooperative practices, behaviors, and ways of working across many groups and individuals.
- Submit cover letter and resume through our Careers Page, Requisition #22076
- Due to the high volume of applications we are not able to respond to inquiries via phone
As an EOE/AA employer, WWF will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, or protected Veteran status. WWF values diversity and inclusion and welcomes diverse candidates to apply.