ABOUT THE FAIR LABOR ASSOCIATION
The Fair Labor Association (FLA) combines the efforts of industry, civil society organizations, and colleges and universities to promote and protect workers’ rights and to improve working conditions worldwide by promoting adherence to international labor standards. The FLA is headquartered in Washington, D.C., and has offices in Geneva, Switzerland, and Côte d’Ivoire. For more information, visit www.fairlabor.org. Position Summary
The Platform Administrator is responsible for providing operational support and overseeing administrative tasks within FLA’s technical platforms, including Fair Factories Clearinghouse and the FLA’s Fair Compensation Dashboard. The Platform Administrator will also provide helpdesk support to members (companies, licensees, and universities) as well as assessors and staff.
This position is designated as global remote; hence it can be based from any location.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
Support Social Compliance Team with PC/PS functions (75%)
Fair Factories Clearinghouse (FFC)
- Assist assessors and companies with user issues (factory list upload, assessment questionnaires, etc.)
- Troubleshooting within the FFC and raise tickets with FFC on system errors
- Acting as the primary point of contact for any FLA controlled changes within the system, including field customizations, user role management, etc.
- Fix any data inconsistencies, making sure data is complete, accurate, and serving FLA needs
- Run reports as requested for various departments including for factories/companies
- Keep user manuals/procedures updated
- Administer user training as needed, both individual and in groups
- Build annual evaluation questionnaire and external reports
- Update questionnaire(s) as needed
- In collaboration with the Program Manager, Factory Assessments, assist in scheduling assessments, uploading and maintaining documentation, and assessment tracking.
- Other duties as needed.
Fair Compensation Dashboard
- Manage user accounts; create new accounts and distribute login information to companies
- Support wage data management, including troubleshooting data entry issues and data cleaning.
- Other duties as needed.
Licensee Help Desk/ Operational Support (25%)
- Answer licensee questions on programmatic requirements and technical issues
- Support communication and training on licensees' programmatic requirements. Support the follow-up with licensees that do not meet requirements as needed.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Undergraduate degree in relevant field required. Graduate degree preferred.
- Experience with operations/administration of websites, platforms, or databases. Experience with troubleshooting and customer service preferred.
- At least three (3) years of relevant work experience and/or demonstrated interest in corporate social responsibility, law, social research, human resource management, manufacturing, sourcing, or industrial relations preferred.
- Excellent writing skills. Must be able to communicate concisely in a well-organized fashion.
- Ability to synthesize large amounts of information quickly and accurately.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong commitment to the mission of the FLA to protect workers’ rights.
- High-level communication skills, both oral and written; proven ability to deal with confidential and sensitive matters.
- Strong program management, time management, and keen attention to detail.
The FLA is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression and any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.