Reports to: President & CEO. Serves on both the Executive and the Senior Leadership Teams
Direct Reports: Director, Finance; Director, Technical & Information Services; Director, Human Resources, Director, Compliance.
Indirect Reports: All US finance, accounting, compliance, facilities & safety, human resources, and Information Technology staff.
- Minimum 15 years of increasingly responsible work experience in international accounting/finance.
- Significant managerial experience working in a complex international environment.
- Experience developing and implementing strategy for international accounting/finance at either the organizational level or a sizeable/autonomous unit of a larger organization.
- Experience initiating and leading change initiatives with significant impact organization-wide.
- Preferred: Experience in humanitarian or development INGO sector; and/or experience overseeing human resources, compliance, and/or information technology disciplines.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, e.g., economics, accounting, finance, business administration, information systems, and public administration/management; Preferred: Master’s degree in a related field and/or Certified Public Accountant (CPA) license.
- The Vice President of Global Services & CFO provides executive leadership of the key strategic functions of finance, human resources, information technology & services, compliance, risk management, procurement, security, and administration. The purpose of this role is to continuously improve the strategic and operational effectiveness, efficiency, and speed of these critical functions to increase MTI’s ability to quickly and nimbly deploy health services to some of the world’s most vulnerable people.
The successful candidate will appreciate our deep Christian roots, and will demonstrate a personal commitment to, and passion for leading others in living out our calling, “Daring to love like Jesus, we boldly break barriers to health and restore wholeness in a hurting world.”